Legal framework for the use of this spare part (software) and remote download service.
This software is an aftermarket spare part. According with Articles 110 (1), 8(1) CDR the spare part “Software” is not covered by spare part design protection as this is “must-fit” part and therefore it must not be a subject of any control including approval or disapproval actions from the OEM side.
Remote programming service means transferring of the software directly to control unit using communication equipment provided by Customer (see “System Requirements” section. Software cannot be sold separately of programming service.
Customer’s exclusive right to choose software supplier for any kind of his own equipment is covered by Articles 101 and 102 TEFU (aka Competition protection Act).
Software is a subject of end user license agreement which is an integral part of Public Agreement of N-Tools online shop.
Customer takes full responsibility of tehnical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of spare parts he is using. N-Tools do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
- Maximum of power and torque for your engine.
- Factory power curve, factory fuel settings are available.
- Fuel economy. If you want high power you know how to use it to save $$$!
- 40 minutes (or less) for each truck.
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Complete order of this service. In the “Comments” field tell us chassis ID or VIN of your truck and planned time of connection.
- If you have time corrections and/or technical questions feel free to contact the engineer.
- By the planned time inform the engineer that it’s time to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
Most popular power settings available:
- D13A – 520HP
- D13C – 540HP
- D11C – 460HP
- D13F – 485HP
- D13H – 500HP
- D16E/G – 700HP
- D16H – 650HP
- D12D – 465HP
Please contact us before ordering and tell your Chassis ID or engine model. You will receive full list of available power settings for your engine.
Warranty terms and conditions:
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- Configuration errors.
- ECM memory-related message is shown on the display
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update action performed by OEM representative (OEM software detected)
- Copyright violations. Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)