Legal framework for the use of this spare part (software) and remote download service.
This software is an aftermarket spare part. According with Articles 110 (1), 8(1) CDR the spare part “Software” is not covered by spare part design protection as this is “must-fit” part and therefore it must not be a subject of any control including approval or disapproval actions from the OEM side.
Remote programming service means transferring of the software directly to control unit using communication equipment provided by Customer (see “System Requirements” section. Software cannot be sold separately of programming service.
Customer’s exclusive right to choose software supplier for any kind of his own equipment is covered by Articles 101 and 102 TEFU (aka Competition protection Act).
Remote. Quick. Safe.
- Maximum of power and torque for your engine.
- Factory power curve, factory fuel settings are available.
- Fuel economy. If you really want high power then you know how to use it to save $$$!
- 10 minutes (or less) for each truck.
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Complete order of this service. In the “Comments” field tell us chassis ID or VIN of your truck and planned time of connection. Please note that our engineers are available from 6AM to 8PM UTC (world standard time).
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- By the planned time, prepare your diagnostics laptop and make sure that everything is working. Please don’t touch anything unless instructed until programming is complete.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
Techtool is NOT required for this operation
Most popular power settings available:
- D13K – 540HP
- D13C – 540HP
- D13A – 460HP
- D13J – 500HP
- D13H – 500HP
- D16J – 700HP
- D16H – 650HP
- Mack MP8 – 505HP
- Mack MP7 – 405HP
- Mack MP10 – 700HP
Warranty terms and conditions:
Warranty cases are:
- Configuration errors.
- ECU checksum errors
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update action performed by OEM representative (OEM software detected)
- Copyright violations. Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)