This service is for you in case of:
- ECU replacement
- Removing of somebody’s unsuccessful software tuning
- You have a dealer access, but don’t have permissions to download ECU software.
- You don’t have dealer access and want to reprogram ECU
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Original software is supplied exactly as it is stored in Volvo Central Systems database. No additional tuning provided. Orders commented as “Original, but no DPF please” and similar will be cancelled automatically.
This is OEM software distributed in accordance with OEM policies, free of charge. Customer pays for software transfer (online to offline) service only.
- Complete order of this service. In the “Comments” field tell us chassis ID or VIN of your truck, partnumber of the ECU to be reprogrammed and planned time of connection. Please
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- By the planned time inform the engineer that it’s clear to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
Warranty terms and conditions:
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- ECM memory-related fault codes appear after programming.
- Programming cannot be performed due to hardware fault of the ECM (full refund).
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (different software detected)
- New unsuccessful attempt of reprogramming after recovery.
- Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)