This service is for you in case of:
- You or somebody else have broken the ECU during reprogramming via PTT
- ECU is still can be seen in the list, but doesn’t contain any identification data.
- Attempt to reprogram it by original software fails before programming starts.
- Complete order of this service.
- Complete payment steps and ensure that your order has “Paid” status.
- By the planned time inform the engineer that it’s time to start reprogramming. Please don’t touch anything that can make interference until engineer says “Done”.
- Laptop/PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
Warranty terms and conditions:
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- ECM memory-related fault codes appear after recovery.
- Recovery cannot be performed due to hardware fault of the ECM (full refund).
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (different software detected)
- New unsuccessful attempt of reprogramming after recovery.
- Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)